Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week of Milestones!

So we have had a very exciting week! McKinlee has started using the big toilet at daycare. She actually goes and tells them when she has to use the bathroom! Of course, I can't get her to go for me here at the house, but at least she is doing it somewhere!! I am SUPER excited for the days when she will be diaper free, and I think it will be just around the corner! YIPPY!!

Logan got his first 2 teeth within 48 hours of each other! Last Monday he got the first one and on Wednesday the 2nd one popped through. There wasn't really any fussing..typical Logan! He is just the happiest, sweetest baby in the world! I mean, McKinlee was an exceptional baby, but Logan is even better!! How did we get so lucky?!

Not that this is a milestone, or anything, but I did celebrate yet another birthday. My sweet sweet husband gave me the BEST present ever! He said he was going fishing, and he really was, he had the car packed, the friends ready and everything, but at the last minute he didn't go. He didn't even tell me he wasn't going, and instead he came home and cleaned the house and the garage! That was the best surprise in the world! We then had cake, and he even taught McKinlee the words to Happy Birthday, and they sang and we had candles and the whole shabang! What a great day! A couple of my Primary kids even brought me some yummy yummy cookies! What more could I ask for!? THANK YOU!

Well, once again here are the pictures of the past week!

Logan's first 2 teeth...i had to hold his tongue back or else you couldn't see them!
I LOVE my babies!
Happy birthday!
McKinlee helping put the candles on the cake...I think she actually thought it was a cake just for her. I went ahead and let her believe that :)

3 comments:

The Amayesings said...

HAPPY HAPPY!!! We thought of you! Jared is a good boy. BTW, love the sweatshirt he's sporting in the last pic. Glad you had a good day! I have a card sitting here for you, but don't feel bad. I still haven't mailed Matt's from OCTOBER! You'll see it someday and it will be just a fun suprise. LOVE YA!!

Katie Ladwig said...

Heidi Love! I got the link to your blog from Becky's. Happy Birthday! I would love to talk to you sometime. Contact me!

Katie Kunz Ladwig

238-8831
680-6071
kate.ladwig@gmail.com

Ann-Marie said...

What a sweet hubby and adorable kids.