Monday, May 5, 2008

Family fun and blessing day!



So I just had a whole big thing typed up and when I pressed save it deleted the whole thing...So I will type it all again and hopefully it works this time!

This was a busy busy week! Last weekend until Wednesday night Jared was gone so Grandma and Grandpa Mayes came up for the weekend, and Grandma and Grandpa Colson came up from Monday thru Wednesday. We had lots of fun and each of the Grandpas got some really good snuggle time with Logan..and I am sure they hated every bit of it! We then had Logan's blessing on Sunday and had a house full of family. It was GREAT! We had my brother Bill and his family up from Nampa, Jared's Aunt Carol, Uncle Scott, and son Connor up from Salt Lake, Great Grandma and Grandpa Colson, and of course each set of Grandparents and Aunt JuJu. It was a weekend full of TONS of food and lots of fun! The weather was beautiful and it allowed McKinlee to go to the park and creek and play. All of the snow is FINALLY gone in our yard and all I have to say is "It's about time!!" We are about to have another busy week with Jared leaving to Houston for Adam and Jenna's little boy Caleb's baby blessing and me and the kids heading to Pocatello . It will be nice when life can slow down a bit and we can all be at home together as a family for a while.

Enjoy the pictures, and I will be adding more to the slide show shortly!

2 comments:

Burke family said...

I loved all of the pics. You look great Heidi! Are you feeling pretty well? I bet it was so fun to have all of the family there to keep you company. I know all about having a traveling husband. It is no fun, huh!

The Amayesings said...

We wish we could have been there. Very cute pics as always.