Monday, May 19, 2008

Six weeks, sunshine, yellowstone and CUTE KIDS!

Well lots has happened in the past week...first off, Logan turned 6 weeks! Holy cow, time flys! We have also finally received some sunshine and warmth. The kids are really enjoying having nice days to be outside. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed off to Yellowstone for the weekend. We went to the bear and wolf exhibit and McKinlee loved seeing the animals, and jumping in the puddles. Then on Saturday we drove through the park, and of course stopped at Old Faithful. The weather was great, but I couldn't believe how much snow the park still had. Because of the snow we weren't able to see very many animals. We did see the usual buffalo and elk. It was still a great trip because we were able to be as a family for the first real time since Logan was born. I have put a slide show together that will recap a lot of this...enjoy!

6 comments:

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

What a cute family. I haven't even seen Logan yet. He looks darling. I found your blog when I hit Victor on my profile. There is quite a few of us out there that have a site. Such cute pictures of your kids.

Christine Williams said...

Heidi! Oh my heck! Josie got in the car at church blabbing about Logan and asked if I had seen him yet . . . NO!!! I want to come visit! Let me know when I can come over!

Alison said...

Hi Heidi! So fun that you have a blog. Your little Logan is darling! I can't believe how he's changed in just 6 weeks from the first few photos to the latest ones. Your husband gave a beautiful blessing and I craned my neck from the back of the chapel to see Logan when he held him up after the blessing. Kyler was really excited you were back to be his teacher and that you brought your baby. You have such a beautiful family! And you've bounced back so well after a C-section. Pre-pregnancy pants already!!! You go girl! That gives me hope. My C-section is one week from today. I'm glad everything is going so well for you guys!

Take care,
Alison

Brandi said...

Hey there Heidi. This is Brandi from the ward. Just thought I would say Hello, and tell you that I think you have some of the cutest kids. Logan is a doll, I wanted to catch you on Sunday and snag a peak, but I never had a chance. Hope you don't mind if I stop by every now and them. By the way, way to go in the pre-pregnacy pants...that is awesome!!!

Ann-Marie said...

I can't believe Logan is 6 weeks already. He looks so cute. I love the slideshow.

Logan and Tanya said...

Heidi,
I love your blog! Your Logan is the sweetest thing! I'm so proud of him sleeping through the night (almost)! What a lucky momma you are. Can't wait to meet the little munchkin! :)