Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cutest Kids in the World

We were able to have our good friend Noelle take pictures of the kids about a month ago. Here they are! I am posting these especially for gradmas! :) Ok, just be aware, there will be quite a few photos, but it is how I brag about my cute kids!! Isn't that what moms are supposed to do?!

These are just McKinlee: As you can see, she had a BLAST with bubbles!

CHEESE!










I just love this one...so sweet, she had no idea Noelle was even taking the picture!


Here is our Logi Bear: Happiest boy you will ever meet!

(ok, so this picture shows his mischevious side....)








I just think this picture is funny because it is RIGHT before he fell backwards...Priceless!




Here are the two kids together! AWWWW!

I just love how she has her hand on Logan in this picture...Sisterly Love!

Logan really does look up to his sister. He loves her SSSOOOOO much!




5 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

They're dolls, Heidi!

The Colson's said...

Those are some sweet pics guys! Ad and I like the very last one the best!! CUTE CUTE!!

Sonia Barney said...

Yeah, I guess you are right. They are dang cute. Does your photographer work only in Victor? She looks really good and creative. I may want to use her.

The Amayesings said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!! What McKinlee wouldn't do for the camara last time, Logan has made up for in spades!! Both are darling!! Last one's my fav too.

Anonymous said...

These are most definitely the cutest kids ever!! Of course, Nana's not biased at all. Kudos to Noel. What a great eye she has to bring out these cuties personalities! Great talent and adorable subjects!