Monday, June 23, 2008

Cousin Colin and Outside FUN!

So on Friday the 13th we were blessed to get yet another nephew!! My sister, Gretchen, finally had her little boy Colin Michael, and I was lucky enough to be able to get super cheap plane tickets from Idaho Falls to Grand Junction so I could go see her and the new fuzzy monkey! I had no idea how big Logan was getting until I compared him to Colin....holy crap, i have a GIANT!!! It was a short, but great trip. Just me and little Logan went and Jared stayed at home while McKinlee went with Grandma and Grandpa Colson for a week. I went through some major withdrawls without my little girl!! Here are some pics of Colin and Logan as well as some fun outside pics of McKinlee.

Colin loved Logan and got very distraut when we took him away!

I had to go get the two boys matching outfits...aren't they cute!

Sweet baby Colin...the fuzziest nephew I have!

Logan happy to be at Aunt Gretchen's!

Logan's first plane ride...yup, he slept like that for the entire way there and the entire way back..what a good baby!

McKinlee at the airport saying bye to Logan and me. Looks like she is going to take after her dad and enjoy video games!

Superstar McKinlee before church. She was super tired and cranky if you can't tell!



McKinlee playing in the sprinklers with the neighbor kids. She had so much fun!!

This is what Logan was doing while McKinlee was in the sprinklers. Good thing he is so laid back!

0 comments: