Thursday, June 12, 2008

Smiles, Doctor, and Naps

We are loving Logan being able to smile and 'talk' to us! I can't quit taking pictures! McKinlee can get the biggest smiles out of him; he LOVES his big sister. We had doctor's appointments today for ALL of us! We are all quite healthy. I will give you the low down on the kids, but I am sure you don't care much about the poking and prodding that goes on in my appointments...hahah.
Logan is up to 11 lbs 9 oz and 23.25 inches long. He has gained almost 5 lbs!! He had his first set of shots, and he was so so so good. He made a little cry when the shots went in, but that was all. He is eating 6oz every 4 hours and sleep completely through the night. (9:00 - 7:00) It is absolutely wonderful!!
McKinlee is still cute and very healthy. She weighs 26 lbs and is still tiny for her age, but no concerns. The Doctor was very impressed with her language and how she connects words together...he said that is "advanced". Yup, I am a very proud mom! By the end of the appointment she was calling him 'Doc'.

We are so grateful to have such a healthy, happy family! I really couldn't ask for anything more. I can't explain it, but having Logan has made me love McKinlee even more (if that was even possible!) Our family is so complete and I love each of them, including my wonderful husband, so so so much!

Here are some cute pics of the kids. Hopefully next week we will have some fun outside pictures!



Argh!! My little pirate!


"You talkin to me?!"


Check out his big muscles!



Kids fall asleep in the cutest places!



Logan cute with smiles!


McKinlee feeding her baby...yes, that is Logan's "Bouncy chair". But isn't she such a good little mommy!



She is turning into a MONKEY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't be Idaho without snow in June! My, what darling kids you have! I just love them to pieces and can't wait to see them again:) Nana

The Amayesings said...

What cuties! Loving your blog! See you SOON!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
It'll feel like "Defying Gravity" FOR SURE!! (Nice song choice! My favorite part of Wicked!)

Burke family said...

What cuties! And I can't believe how lucky you are to have such a good baby. We struggled with colic for the first few months, so I'm definitely hoping our next one will be a little easier! :)

swtelford said...

Cute kids!! Glad everyone is healthy. Such a blessing isn't it! I am loving the pirate shirt on Logan. Where did you get it? I must get one for Dex!

Alison said...

Oh! Your little Logan is such a doll! I love his big smiling eyes. Can't wait until Brenner starts cooing and smiling. That is one of my favorite things ever. Your kids are so darn cute Heidi!